Coffee is an important beverage for most people’s daily lives. It is like that power drink that makes one more energetic and lively. It is reported that drinking coffee alone could help in reducing the risk of Type 2 Diabetes. It’s the first thing that we use to start our productive day. Following are some of the ways to make your coffee habit more healthier.
11 Ways Coffee Becomes More Healthier To Drink
- It’s always recommended that one should have breakfast. Use of coffee to suppress the appetite and not eat breakfast would be a huge mistake because the body needs carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Aqua Java or Sparkling Coffee is a nice refreshing way to increase the ways of the hydration of the body. It has organic sugar, cane sugar, sugar alcohol called erythritol and just carry 20 calories.
- Drinking Bulletproof Coffee which is made of butter and coconut oil can really help in acting on the blood lipids, reducing triglycerides and increasing HDL. It will keep the tummy full from morning to at least noon.
- It is not advisable to use coffee as a band-aid for poor habits of sleeping. It will just make the body and mind more tired and unusable.
- Combining coffee with cinnamon will be a really nice touch. It helps in lowering blood sugar and has properties of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Use of filtered water should always be used for brewing coffee in your home and is necessary. This is because it removes all kinds of metals and chlorine from the water.
- Sometimes drinking lattes at big coffee shops could be bad for the health. The reason is that – when the latter is served, before the next cup, these shop employees wipe down the steamer with a sanitising solution. This solution is being added to the drinks every time.
- It’s recommended to not use Keurig Coffee Makers. They get dirty fast, generate bacteria, moulds and the drinker gets exposed to the direct plastic build. It is advised to use other kinds of best coffee makers from reputed brands.
- Using paper filters can be really to remove cafestol and kahweol from the coffee, that can raise total and LDL cholesterol in the body.
- Using a little bit of cocoa with the coffee can really help as an antioxidant that balances cholesterol levels, lowers blood pressure and also manage Type 2 Diabetes.
- Using ashwagandha powder with the coffee can really help in relieving stress and increase the overall energy levels of the body.