If you want a skin that glows then you must not rely on external creams and lotions alone but must be aware of what is going into your system; you must pay attention the food you are eating. In fact, there are foods that can add to your beauty; if you don’t know about it yet read on and include them in your daily diet and see your skin transform.
- Tomatoes: The luscious red fruits contain a phytochemical called lycopene which is rich in collagen. You must be aware that collagen is necessary for a youthful appearance.
- Green tea: Full of catechins green tea is good not only for the skin but also helps in weight loss. Green tea reduces inflammation.
- Almonds: Vitamin E is necessary to maintain the health of skin, hair, and Almonds are rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E is also useful to treat scars (use only reliable cosmetics like darklush if you care about your skin).
- Salmon: Omega 3 is another nutrient that is essential for good skin. A Diet rich in fish will have sufficient omega 3 to maintain the health of your skin.
- Kale: This dark green leafy vegetable has so many health benefits that it must find its spot in your daily meal plan. It is rich in vitamin A, C, E, and even K. Kale does its bit when taken internally but even externally it is used to treat scars and stretch marks.
- Papaya: This tropical fruit is one of your skin’s best friend as it is replete with enzymes that fight inflammation of the skin, blemishes and even acne. A paste of papaya reduces pores and cleanses the skin.
- Berries: Strawberries and blueberries are loaded with goodness as they are full of antioxidants that protect the skin from damage from free radicals. Blueberries are especially good for skin inflammations.
- Dark chocolate: Yummy delicious dark chocolate will satiate not only the taste buds but also the gut as they have probiotics and also reduce skin inflammation.